Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone use Juice Beauty products?

I started using the Juice Beauty line about two weeks ago and so far I think I like it. I use the cleansing gel morning and night. It seems to help with my oily skin and is helping clear my face a bit. Then once a week I use the Full Strength Green Apple Peel. If makes my face look very full of color and seems to make my pores a little smaller. So, I was just wondering if anyone uses or has tried this line and if so, how did you like it? What were you're results?Anyone use Juice Beauty products?
The blemish clearing serum and green apple peel (full strength) have both really helped with eliminating my blemishes AND fading marks from old breakouts. The fact that the products are organic also make me feel the treatment is better for my skin than stuff at local drug stores. Hope you enjoy your results too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness