Monday, November 30, 2009

Juice Beauty Organic vs. Marcelle vs. other skin care products?

I have acne-prone skin, nothing severe, but random blemishes around my face, especially on my forehead and chin. Also, my skin can get really oily, but can also be stubbornly dry in other areas.. if that helps.





I've been using Neutrogena products for the past two months or so, it's been helping, some days are definitely better than others, but its not doing much for a long-term effect, so I was thinking of changing it up.





Help! Any recommendations, home remedies, products, tips, hints, ect, ect will be greatly appreciated.Juice Beauty Organic vs. Marcelle vs. other skin care products?
visit this blog to find your answer http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness