Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried juice beauty for their acne?

You mean juicing veggies and fruit. I've been doing that for months and no change in my skin. However I do feel better and have more energy. BUT what I have found for acne is Neostrata antibacterial cleanser and Neostrata acne spot treatment. I used to get pimples on my chin, the cystic ones, I haven't gotten one since I started using.Has anyone tried juice beauty for their acne?
I have never heard of this. Eating the fruit has more health benefits than just the juice. Most juices have too much sigar in them to be beneficial.


If you want something to try for your acne, if it actuallty is acne, try the nutrimetics apricot line. you won't be sorry.Has anyone tried juice beauty for their acne?
Many acne researchers believe that excessive toxins in your body can contribute to causing and making acne worse. Carrot juice can be useful in helping with reducing acne. Try to get the freshly squeezed type as it has the most benefits. Juicing can be a great way to naturally detoxify your body.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
I think you mean the cosmetics/beauty line? I've thought about trying their peel and some other things, but haven't yet.
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness